Saturday, May 13, 2017

Western MI University...Ph.D here I come!

I am so excited to share that I've been accepted at Western Michigan University in their Ph.D in Early Childhood Education!

I jumped in with both feet and have already began taking classes. My emphasis will be Early Childhood Edcuation & Litearcy...both of which I love. I will be sharing my journey along with everything that I am learning, including Journal Articles & Book Pics.

The first book that I'm reading is, "Tested-One American School Struggles to Make the Grade" by Linda Perlstein. I'll report back on it once I read a bit more.


I've already read several really good journal articles--I will be posting them as well.

**Yes, I will continue to teach at Crossroads Charter Academy and hopefully have the opportunity to share the exciting things that I learn in this program with my EC Colleagues and friends.

Check back with me soon and please feel free to leave comments and subscribe so that you receive notices when I post.
Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment